I love meeting my readers so I am open to meet with Book Clubs. If you are located away from Minnesota feel free to send me your questions and I will get the answers to you as quickly as I can. On this section I have discussion questions for each book and if you want to be creative, I have included recipes of food that are part of the stories.
BOOK CLUB DISCUSSION QUESTIONS
Winter of Elves For Book Clubs
- Have you ever heard the howl of a wolf in the wild? Could it be mistaken for a bay of a bloodhound?
- Would you have gone after a wounded wolf by yourself? Did Aly’s abilities surprise you on how talented she had become being a guardian?
- If you had a wolf who Lunt thought was
aof Fenrir in your descendent back yardhow would you handle it?
Were you surprised Aly and her grandmother could send the wolf’s scents away from the neighborhood her grandma lived in?
- Emily’s disappearance surprised everyone. Did you have any idea she went to
Murkwood? Was the description of Murkwoodwhat you expected?
- How did you imagine the swan maidens homes and home life to be like?
- Did you think so many creatures from Norse Mythology were still alive? Which ones would you like to meet and which ones would you fear the most?
- Would hearing a wolf speak in your head surprise you? Is that a power you would like to have?
- Was it a shock to know there was another light elf queen out there? Can you imagine having Odin upset with you? Do you wonder how she survived his wrath?
- When Koppor’s powers were shown were you amazed she could transfer rock elves back to light elves? How do you think this power will change the direction of the story?
- Why do you think the dwarfs want the wolf so badly?
- Did you ever think they would friend two wolves?
- Dwarfs arrived at Aly’s house how would you have protected your home and creatures?
- How long will it take for King Helmar to learn he is losing rock elves?
- Saying goodbye is always difficult. What would you say to a wolf friend before you sent him home?
Wild Rice Recipes
Bake at 375 degrees for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown.